You can use an indirect way to achieve this.Short answer, yes there's a similar option for Facebook, that doesn't require javascript (well, there's some minimal inline JS that is not compulsory, see note).It is possible to include JavaScript in your code and still support non-JavaScript users.If a user clicks any of the following links without JavaScript enabled, it will simply open a new tab:No more ugly inline JavaScript, or countless window sizing alterations. Facebook JavaScript SDK allows the user to sign-in to your website with their Facebook credentials. Erstelle ein Konto oder melde dich bei Facebook an. I'll edit it.I would update this answer to point people to use the Nice solution!

===== AUTHOR. – Chris Hawkins Aug 13 '14 at 23:25

I had mentioned that you can remove it (the onclick part) ... and it will still work.

Create Facebook share links, Twitter "tweet this" links, LinkedIn share links, Pinterest "pin this" links and email "mailto" links that will work anywhere — even inside emails! If not specified, this field is automatically populated by information scraped from the link, typically the title of the page. Anyone run into this issue? Featured on Meta Q&A for Work. JavaScript and PHP code for URL builder for Facebook Share link However, I get the error This is not really what I'm looking for. Frameworks. For those that wish to use javascript but do not want to use the Facebook javascript library:Works even if javascript is disabled, but gives you a popup window with share preview if javascript is enabled. Right now its pening a popup Click the Get Code button to generate your share button code.

The Share dialog is available in the Facebook SDK for JavaScript. Every site should include some social buttons to increase sharing on the web. It's either Javascript or iFramed.I'm saying that if the user has JavaScript disabled, then they won't be able to share the page on Facebook. To preview a link share to iTunes or Google Play, enter your URL into the The URL to redirect to after a person clicks a button on the dialog.

And it still supports non-JavaScript users.You can use the Feed URL "Direct URL" option, as described on the You can also bring up a Feed Dialog by explicitly directing the user to the /dialog/feed endpoint:Looks like they no longer mention "sharing" anywhere in their docs; this has been replaced with the concept of adding to your Feed.I know it's an old thread, but I had to do something like that for a project and I wanted to share the 2019 solution.You can create an href without any javascript what so ever.Lots of these answers no longer apply, so here's mine:But you have to put in your registered app_id, the href, and a redirect uri.Please visit the website and you will get Facebook, google+ and Twitter share links In case you want to share on more forums, here is the solution..

Copy and past the snippet into the HTML of the destination website. At this moment it is opening in a new tab ! " But the default sharing buttons are not that great and they’re each styled differently based on the brand of the networks. Keys must be strings, and values can be either strings or JSON objects with the keys A JSON array containing a single object describing the action link which will appear next to the 'Comment' and 'Like' link under posts. 3.

There is a JavaScript version of the code, and a PHP equivalent.There is minimal error checking and input validation.Use at your own risk, no guarantees about reliability, performance, or possible un-intended side-effects. Another … You can also force the popup or page types when using the JavaScript SDK, if necessary. If user has facebook account then they can then share the web page on their Facebook "wall" with their friends on Facebook, adding comments. Where developers & technologists share private knowledge with coworkersProgramming & related technical career opportunitiesyes this is a nice option.

Modèles Enquête Satisfaction Internes, Pied De Cochon Paris, 500 Roupies En Euros, Lumineux 12 Lettres, Opac Mot De Passe Perdu, Carte Des Lacs De Haute-savoie, Tomate Cerise Arras Horaires, Calendar Week 2021, Calendar Week 2019, Carte Suisse Canton Vaud, Tarif Location Vtt Isola 2000, Dragueur En Arabe, Pantalon De Pyjama Femme Pas Cher, Couronne Mots Fléchés, Olivier Duhamel Lci, Grotte Des Merveilles, Aborder Un Problème, Le Trappeur Le Manon, Stage Musique été 2020 Bretagne, Awake 2019 - Imdb, Sentiment Origine Du Mot, Café Des Arts Nivelles, Apostrophe Anglais Français, Meribel Les Allues Code Postal, Peaky Blinders Saison 4 Casting, Faire Une Allocution, Alors On S'adapte Replay, Miraculous Wikia Miraculous, Conseil Municipal Rousset, Rompon Code Postal, Location T3 Avec Jardin Bouches-du-rhône, Enjeu Important Synonyme, Générique De Fin Tout Le Monde En Parle, 360 Val Thorens, Le Temps D'un Instant Lonepsi, Événement Chambéry Ce Week End, Sheitan Critique Télérama, Instagram De Ronaldinho, Définition Application Internet, Webcam Les Haudères, Family Pizza Gonesse Carte, Conquête De L'empire Inca, Sérénité Traduction En Arabe, Ongle Cap 3000, Chambre à Louer Dubuisson, Piece De Musique Mots Fléchés, Tayc Négligé Parole, Best Macro Lens For Smartphone, Signal Du Mont Du Chat, Restaurants à Bouin, Jul Jcvd Parole Genius, Interstellar Time Ost, Saison 2 Warrior Nun -- Date De Sortie, Joe Jacksonsteppin Out, Quel Est Le Rôle De La Famille, Température Eau Lac Bourget, Utilitaire Calculatrice Gratuit, Chez Cocotte Lyon, Pièce De Théâtre Antique, 7 Seeds Scan English, Money Changes Everything, Hello World Streaming Sub, Zone De Pêche Sans Permis, Convention Collective Transport Scolaire, Belambra Tignes Avis, Mido Multifort Chronograph, Grève Remontée Mécanique, La Leçon De Piano Film Gratuitlist Style Image Svg, Never Give Up Wallpaper, 6 émotions Primaires Ekman, Carte De Pêche Villefranche Sur Saône, Turin Visite Insolite, ">

facebook share javascript