so this will have only 3 rows or 50 characters each.You don't want a TEXTAREA, because it can contain multiple rows. Is there a way to make it multiple row? You should use textarea to support multiple-line inputs. I have a input type text where the users enter numeric codes separated by , or by - (to make a range). The different input types are as follows: site design / logo © 2020 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under @Adam I know, but i can't edit i any more. Is there a way to make it multiple row? I have a input type text where the users enter numeric codes separated by , or by - (to make a range).

Free 30 Day Trial I have a project with several textboxes and need some of them to become Multiline. Please read the comment in the code sample -Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow! I noticed that Chrome was allowing multiple lines for inputs, which I totally didn't want to, and the reason was word-break which was inherited from the body elementLooks good in Chrome 39 and Safari 8.0.2, but not Firefox 34 in my brief testing. Active 6 years, 1 month ago. Stack Overflow for Teams is a private, secure spot for you and Ask Question Asked 2 years, 10 months ago. The single line text input can be used to accept first name, last name, etc. But the problem is, when I set them Multiline I lose all my CSS styles. multi-line text input controlIf you are using React, the library material-ui.com can help you with:To subscribe to this RSS feed, copy and paste this URL into your RSS reader. Free 30 Day Trial The element is the most important form element.. The Overflow Blog Active 3 years, 11 months ago. The rest of the props of Input.TextArea are the same as the original textarea. The problem starts when the user codes list is multiline.

your coworkers to find and share information. I've already managed to bind paste You could use jQuery and it's .replaceWith() method to replace the targeted with a so this will have only 3 rows or 50 characters each.You don't want a TEXTAREA, because it can contain multiple rows. Is there a way to make it multiple row? You should use textarea to support multiple-line inputs. I have a input type text where the users enter numeric codes separated by , or by - (to make a range). The different input types are as follows: site design / logo © 2020 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under @Adam I know, but i can't edit i any more. Is there a way to make it multiple row? I have a input type text where the users enter numeric codes separated by , or by - (to make a range).

Free 30 Day Trial I have a project with several textboxes and need some of them to become Multiline. Please read the comment in the code sample -Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow! I noticed that Chrome was allowing multiple lines for inputs, which I totally didn't want to, and the reason was word-break which was inherited from the body elementLooks good in Chrome 39 and Safari 8.0.2, but not Firefox 34 in my brief testing. Active 6 years, 1 month ago. Stack Overflow for Teams is a private, secure spot for you and Ask Question Asked 2 years, 10 months ago. The single line text input can be used to accept first name, last name, etc. But the problem is, when I set them Multiline I lose all my CSS styles. multi-line text input controlIf you are using React, the library material-ui.com can help you with:To subscribe to this RSS feed, copy and paste this URL into your RSS reader. Free 30 Day Trial The element is the most important form element.. The Overflow Blog Active 3 years, 11 months ago. The rest of the props of Input.TextArea are the same as the original textarea. The problem starts when the user codes list is multiline.

your coworkers to find and share information. I've already managed to bind paste You could use jQuery and it's .replaceWith() method to replace the targeted with a